Friday 9 July 2021

Term 2

This term we did a lost of things in our Piwakawaka classroom.  For writing we were doing persuasive writing where I wrote about dog. I am got at making my sentences longer .

For Maths I learned about place value and I am good at it now.

I got Milo morning tea this term and Milo morning tea is when we get time out of class and get a milo morning tea in the staffroom with Mrs King.

The whole class did a kahoot and I came first  in it. It was fun. We also do P.E. with Naomi and we are doing soccer.  I really like doing this.

For spelling I am working on short and long vowels and I am better at them now.  This is my spelling.



We worked on the  Matariki art but we needed to be careful that we didn't smudge it.

This is my matariki art.



We learnt  to sing E tu tangata with Rachel and we did an animated GIF with Mr Abbott. Have you ever done anything like this before?

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.